This the season for holiday parties, which means your guests are in need of your help to look and feel their best. Whether they are wanting a glam look for an upscale evening or just a simple glow to beat the dreary weather, now is a great time for your spa, salon or medspa business to come to the rescue. Here are 7 easy ways to boost sales and fill your books, all while helping out your clients:
1. Book mini-makeovers. If you already carry a makeup line, why not move some product by showing off how great it is? Utilize a professional makeup artist to apply and teach clients how to use it on themselves. Offer a discount on the products used and put their scheduling fee towards their purchases to sweeten the deal.
Also read: salon appointment book
2. Make a one-stop beauty shop. One thing your guests are in dire need of is simply the time to get everything done! Pre-package bundles of everything they need to get ready for a night out by making an easy, grab and go beauty studio to take home.
3. Host a training for simple updos. While Mom may be happy to be pampered and styled, maybe she needs help getting the kids ready for a Christmas pageant or recital. Use the talents of your fantastic stylist team to teach a few quick and easy styles to elevate your guests’ holiday attire.
4. Offer packages to tackle multiple needs at once. Combine services to get your guests in and out with all the essentials. Add a lip scrub during during a pedicure, a brow tint alongside a manicure, or schedule a makeup application just after a blowout. Get your guests on their merry way in one fell swoop!
5. Show your guests how to winterproof their beauty routines. Host an instore class with your aestheticians to go over skin care best practices to keep a healthy glow. Run a webinar or Facebook live to demonstrate stretches or meditation techniques to keep the stress away between their massage appointments.
6. Treat your guests to a full makeover later. Raffle off free products and services for a set dollar amount of products or packages purchased. As your clients are buying gifts for friends and loved ones, reward them for their loyalty by giving them the chance to win something for themselves.
7. Embrace the season of generosity. If you and your guests have everything you need this holiday season, consider taking care of someone who doesn’t. Invite your clients and employees to nominate a person in their world deserving of a gift they wouldn’t give themselves. Lift your team’s spirits by allowing them to partner in taking care of a single mom in serious need of a scalp treatment and trim or a crossing guard who could use a foot massage. Tis the season after all.
Know more about Zenoti's salon management software.
Contact Zenoti today for a demo and learn more about delivering an elevated customer experience.