Speaking about engaging customers in the digital age, do you have your Facebook page up yet? If not, its easy, affordable, and can be a powerful tool to engage your customers. And, you’ll attract new ones as well! It augments (or replaces) your online presence and is as easy as the following 6 steps.
1) Get Started: Go to the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/create/. The first step is to pick a classification. As a spa or salon business, you can choose “Local business or place”. Fill in the form that shows with basic info like your business name, address, phone, etc..
If you’re not already logged into Facebook, you’ll be asked to either login with a personal account or create one now.
2) The Basics: You’ll now be asked to upload which will shrink down to 125×125 pixels.Ideally, use your logo, or alternatively use a pic that identifies your brand. The photo will be shown next to every post, so choose the right photo!
Next, write 2 or 3 sentences about your company. This appears on your main company page, so keep it simple and meaningful.
You can now optionally enable ads.
3) Use the Admin panel to build out your company page: You should definitely add a description (from the Edit Page > update Info link) describing your company, services and products. Visitors see this description when they click on the About link. And, upload a cover photo (851×315 pixels), which displays as the banner across the top of your page.
Facebook allows you to set up custom tabs, think about what’s most important to you and how best to serve your customers. Some suggestions include photos, promotions, events, and videos.
4) Post Content: Now that your Facebook page is set up, commit to posting content regularly and attracting followers. Keep your posts varied and use images often.
Zenoti customers can easily keep content current by pushing customer feedback and promotions directly to Facebook. Its low overhead, with real returns.
5) Invite Friends and Customers: invite your customers and friends to like your page. Use Facebook’s tools to do this (again from the Admin Panel), but also consier using promotional material and offers.
6) Monitor Your Page: You can see private messages that users send, and see what posts people are liking and commenting on. Be sure to respond to comments and posts to encourage more engagement.
COVID-19 has been tough on businesses, and you probably had to close the doors without planning. But now, as you…