A clean, modern interface and booking automations take the busy work out of scheduling. Guests can book appointments online, freeing up your front desk to extend warm welcomes.
Replicate your best receptionist by letting software do all the work. You get a fully optimized appointment book with:
- No gaps
- Booking priority rules honored
- Services booked in the right order
Optimizing the appointment book will mean different things to different salon types. Appointment scheduling software for hair salons, for instance, should allow the option of two different providers for color and finishing. Let’s say a senior stylist does the first and a junior does the second. With intelligent software, you can optimize staff time and tip distribution.
When your front desk is closed, online booking is there so guests can self-serve in the middle of the night, or anytime, really.
Appointment book optimization
Booking Wizard capability
Questions or specific business requirements? Speak with one of our salon software experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I look for when choosing salon schedule software?
- Look for a cloud native. That’s another way of saying the software platform was built for the cloud. Zenoti is 100% cloud-based, with 99.9% uptime. Avoid cloud versions of desktop systems as they tend to be unstable.
- Salon appointment scheduling software should support in-store, online, and mobile booking. In-store booking is for your reception desk. With online and mobile booking, guests can make their own appointments.
- Ask if it’s customizable. Find a software platform that fits your business. Appointment scheduling software for hair salons, for instance, should avoid service duplication like Zenoti does. A customer who booked a color and a cut doesn’t need a blowout after each. Less intelligent systems add two blowouts to the appointment book, leading to gaps and poor staff utilization.
What is salon scheduling software?
The appointment book is all important for beauty and wellness businesses. With salon scheduling software, such businesses can easily record and revise guest appointments. The customer-facing side of appointment scheduling software for salons consists of online and mobile booking so guests can self-serve round the clock.
How will salon schedule software benefit my business?
You’ll get time back in your day from less busy work. With online and mobile booking, guests can self-serve anytime, reducing calls for your front desk. Salon scheduling software also offers advantages like greater accuracy, an easily managed appointment book, and better staff utilization.
CEO, Boardroom Salon for Men
Owner, Katrinas Skin Works
Owner, Élan Med Spa
Owner, Cinta Aveda Institute
- A conversation about you: Your business, your goals, and unique business needs
- A technology expert who'll identify the best ways to streamline your operations
- A personalized review that addresses your specific needs and business demands
By requesting a demo, you agree to receive communication from us. We’ll handle your info according to our Privacy Statement. By entering a phone number, you consent to receive phone calls and SMS from us.