Your Zenoti account was upgraded on September 28. Here’s what’s new.
FASTER CHECK-INS AT AIRPORT SPAS
Running a spa at the airport? You can now capture guest details by scanning the guest’s boarding pass.
Zenoti uses the barcode on the boarding pass to create a guest profile or add details to an existing guest profile. The system stores flight numbers, source and destination airports, which ensure you’re in compliance with airport regulations.
UBER FAST GUEST SEARCH
Enhancements in the appointment book’s guest search result in a faster, more intelligent search experience.
You’ll notice that the search keyword is highlighted in the search results. Search results now also display guests that have a booking on the current day on the top of the list.
FLEXIBILITY IN MANAGING TIPS
Zenoti will automatically split tips between service providers based on two criteria:
- Total amount of tip
- Value of service provided by each provider
This means, the service provider who performed a high value service receives a bigger portion of the tip.You can now:
- Manually split tips between service providers in a group invoice (splitting tips manually was already supported for single guest invoices)
- Assign tips to employees who assisted with the service, but were not the primary service provider
- Adjust (but not add) tips in a closed invoice without reopening the invoice. The adjustment amount will show in the employee’s next payroll.
LOYALTY PROGRAM UPDATES
Set up loyalty point statements via email or text (SMS). Statements show guests how many points they earned and spent in the last month. Statements are supported for flat and tiered loyalty programs.
Also, you can now configure up to 5 reminders before a guest’s loyalty points expire.
ENHANCED ROOM MANAGEMENT
You could already map services to rooms, which enabled the system to automatically prioritize rooms to appointments. Now, you can map rooms to room categories. For example, you might have room categories like ‘body services’ or ‘hydra facials’.Room reports have been updated to display category of rooms. Use reports to answer questions like:
- Which room category has the highest utilization?
- Which room category brought in the highest revenue?
These insights help you decide if you need to allocate more space for specific services, or improve room utilization for a category of services.If you need help activating any enhancements, contact support.