Renowned hairdressing brand, Andrew Collinge, has partnered with Zenoti to move to a cloud-based solution for remote, anytime access to a salon management system for their five-strong salon operations. Their partnership with Zenoti allowed the award-winning salon group to centralise its data and unify the management of its locations, consisting of four salons and a graduate salon.
Zenoti shed light on key business metrics from across Andrew Collinge’s network of salons. This helps Andrew Collinge manage the guest and employee experience, and manage the overall business more efficiently in a number of ways:
- Employee management: Thanks to automated productivity reporting, the group has a clearer picture of how its stylists and salons are performing and exactly where they can give their team support to improve performance. Reporting encompasses key factors Collinge needs to monitor, such as the number of clients seen per week, utilisation, rebooking as well as the average sale by stylist or location.
- Unified customer profiles: 12,815 customer records were collated, bringing together guests' information from across multiple salons to a single cloud-based profile. Now, each customer has just 1 profile across the network. Andrew Collinge now benefits from a new level of customer insight across the whole business, enabling them to be more targeted in their marketing efforts.
- No duplicate data: The organisation also benefits from a data clean-up resulting in an 83% reduction in duplicated services and products, going from over 13,000 records to just 194 services and 1,999 products. This streamlined sales and reporting significantly.
- Inventory management: Andrew Collinge is synonymous with exceptional haircare and styling products. Zenoti’s inventory management tools provided the ability to transfer stock between locations whilst detailed reporting and analysis of inventory allowed for accurate stock records.
- Simplified payroll reporting – Zenoti optimised employee performance tracking with automated commissioning scenarios.
- Unified database: All information is readily available in a single database with no need for servers or back-ups, providing the management team at Andrew Collinge the ability to effectively manage multiple locations remotely.
Says Charlie Collinge, Managing Director of Andrew Collinge, “The experience has been very good – I am extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines and have communicated really well throughout.
“The Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. The inventory section of the software will help us to save time ordering and keep more accurate records.”
He goes on to say, “Zenoti is great for managing multiple hair salons and it’s been very successful for us. Remote salon management is a big advantage at the moment, and the flexibility to book appointments from other salons. As a business manager, I now have more oversight on how the business is performing and I’m also able to support my teams better.”