Never afraid to disrupt the industry, Ruffians was ready to take their award-winning brand to the next level. Strong self-service booking technology along with a proven integrated payment system were among their top priorities for driving growth and revenue. Mobile and self-service features with their previous software were basic and not user-friendly, leading to inconsistent guest experiences and limited capability for revenue growth for both the business and their barbers.
After researching numerous salon software systems, Ruffians partnered with Zenoti for their all-in-one cloud-based solution. In just four clicks, Ruffians’ guests can now quickly book appointments with their favorite barber at their convenience. At a time where credit card payments are preferred and often required, the Zenoti Payments feature also offers the Ruffians team a seamless payment integration that includes tip prompting and multi-channel payment experiences.
- Guests can book appointments anywhere at any time.
- Guests using self-service booking, also self-book their subsequent visits.
- Guests add more services when self-booking, which increases the average ticket value.
- Automatically updates saved credits card including expiration dates reducing the manual efforts of your staff.
- Guest profiles with saved credit cards are accessible from all locations.
- PCI compliant with 99% uptime.
“Our team are getting on well with the Zenoti Payments system. They are especially loving the tip prompt screen – they now wish we had made the change earlier!”
- Andrew Cannon
Co-Founder of Ruffians
About the Brand
Founded in Edinburgh’s West End in 2012, Ruffians is an award-winning barber and men’s grooming products store, focusing on high-quality haircuts, beard trims and cut-throat shaves and an enjoyable, relaxing customer experience. As a brand that’s never been afraid to disrupt their industry, they consider every detail with fresh thinking while bringing back the legacy of the barber as a social hub in the community.