The chain unified operations across five locations and implemented online booking to attract more guests.
With a lean staff managing five locations, J Sterling’s needed to:
- Reduce reception desk involvement in booking appointments.
- Eliminate the hassles of paper intake forms.
- Move away from manual data entry and separate software systems.
After implementing online booking, monthly appointment volume increased 40 percent over six months. By adding and promoting gift cards, J Sterling’s earned $286K more revenue from October 2021 through April 2022.
The Zenoti platform brought the following benefits, too:
- Centralized operations across all locations –leading to scalable growth.
- Digital, fully integrated intake forms.
- Customizable email and SMS guestcommunication.
It would be impossible to grow beyond how far we have come if we were with the old system.
- Max Thakkar,
Zenoti has a really great online booking system where guests can book at their convenience, anytime.
- Tina Thakkar,