Pall Mall Barbers considered the wellbeing and safety of their guests and team members a top priority even before the COVID-19 outbreak. As new measures were outlined in the UK, particularly for maintaining 2M social distancing requirements, they needed to update their business strategy and become an “appointment only” barbershop. Meeting these post-COVID requirements meant updating their software technology to significantly reduced contact points across all guest and staff experiences.
Pall Mall Barbers partnered with Zenoti for their touchless solutions including seamless self-service booking, a customer mobile app designed for their business requisites and an employee mobile app. Combined, these features not only reduce contact points, but also exceed post-COVID social distancing requirements.
Touchless Guest Experiences
- Book, reschedule and cancel appointments 24/7, with real-time availability
- Receive appointment reminders
- Rebook quickly based on previous service history
- Sync booking with Google Calendar
- Check-in with geo-fencing technology
- Check-out with auto-pay and tipping features
Touchless Employee Experiences
- Appointment notifications
- Alerts upon customer arrival
- Invoice access for upselling and cross-selling
- Payment and tipping notifications
“Zenoti technology is a game-changer in the industry space. We’re creating easy, touchless experiences that enhance social distancing for both our employees and guests.”
- Richard Marshall
Founder of Pall Mall Barbers
About the Brand
Since opening in 1896, Pall Mall Barbers have been at the forefront of men’s haircuts and male grooming while setting the trend for London’s style conscious gentleman. Their world-class suite of services and products combines cutting-edge barber techniques and traditions with the best global male grooming techniques. They are the largest and most awarded independent barber business with over 52 haircutting seats that deliver 70,000+ haircuts per year.