Want to run a successful Mother’s Day email marketing campaign? You might be surprised to learn that connecting with recipients’ emotions is the key — and that connection begins with great Mother’s Day email subject lines.
A recent report found that nearly two-thirds of all Mother’s Day marketing emails elicit at least one emotion. And for good reason: the report also found that Mother’s Day email subject lines that elicit emotion have 21 percent higher open rates than emails that don’t.
But not all emotions are created equal. The emotions that perform the best for Mother’s Day email subject lines are encouragement and curiosity; for example, “Give mom a gift she’ll love this Mother’s Day” and “It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday, should we schedule her massage?”
Here are 26 great subject lines for Mother’s Day email campaigns.
1. Moms: This Email Isn’t For You
2. Show Mom Some Love This Mother’s Day
3. Celebrate Mom This Mother’s Day
4. Mom Is Always There For You
5. Check a Mother’s Day Gift Off Your List
6. Give Mom the Gift of Pampering
7. Give Back to Mom this Mother’s Day
8. The Perfect Gift for Mom
9. Free Shipping on the Perfect Gift for Mom
10. Make Mom Glow
11. Every Day Should Be Mother’s Day
12. 3 Mother’s Day Gifts Mom Will Love
13. Treat Mom (and Yourself)
14. Gifts for Mom at Every Budget
15. Celebrate Mom in Style
16. Because Mom Knows Best
17. What Mom Wants (Mom Gets)
Discounts or offers:
18. Celebrate Mom + Save 20%
19. Pamper Mom, Get a Gift For You
20. Extra 10% Off Gifts for Mom
21. Save 10% on These Awesome Gifts for Mom
22. Treat Mom, Treat Yourself
23. It’s Almost Mother’s Day, Don’t Forget Mom!
24. Just in Time! New Mother’s Day Must-Haves
25. Forgot Mother’s Day? It’s Not Too Late
26. Time Is Running Out! Shop Now for Mother’s Day
Want more great Mother’s Day ideas for your salon or spa? Check out “4 Easy Ways to Amplify Mother’s Day Sales.”