Track and Award Employee Commissions
Use Zenoti (formerly ManageMySpa) to track employee commissions! Simply define how much you want to award employees based on job role and sales revenue. The system calculates commissions and provides reports for monitoring and accounting.
*A new learning page will go live on Oct.5th! Check out the online tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to set up and track commissions. To access, click the learning/help icon that will appear on Oct. 5th in the Employee tab.
Employee Management – Less Effort, More Capabilities
We’ve added new features and made a few tweaks to employee management capabilities. You’ll find that you can now choose to:
- Automatically generate Employee Codes when you create a new employee record. Activate this feature at the organization level in the settings tab.
- Allocate a grooming allowance for employees. When enabled, the system will allocate and track loyalty points for employees; these points can be used against services at your business. Activate this feature at the organization level in the settings tab, and specify the number of points to allocate on the employee profile page.
- Assign and allocate special leaves. Other than regular leaves, use special leaves to award or compensate for overtime, exemplary performance, etc… To use this feature, activate it at the Organization level in the settings tab, set the balance in the employee profile and you’ll then see a ‘special leaves’ status when defining the employee schedule. The system automatically tracks the special leave balance.
More Flexibility with Purchase Orders and Transfers
We’ve made a number of improvements to inventory management, specifically around purchase orders and conducting transfers. You can now:
- Delete a purchase order
- Easily conduct product transfers between centers
- Delete rows from transfers
- Specify discounts in purchase orders and transfers
*A new learning page will go live on Oct.5th! Check out the online tutorial with details on how to use purchase orders and product transfers. To access, click the learning/help icon that will appear on Oct. 5th in the Inventory tab.