When Vikram Bhatt, director at Enrich, realized that customers were increasingly engaging online, he knew he stumbled on an untapped business opportunity.
In January of 2014, Enrich launched their webstore - part of their Zenoti solution that enables customers to browse their service menu, self-book appointments and purchase memberships, packages and gift cards from Enrich’s website.
Appointment Book & POSFurther customize the appointment book with new features:
- Define time intervals for appointments - i.e. a 5 minute interval would allow you to book appointments at 9:00, 9:05, 9:10, 9:15 etc…
- Zoom allows you to zoom into specific areas of the scheduler, which is useful if you are using small time intervals
- Enable both the guest and service name to display on the appointment block
- You can now more easily edit appointment notes
- Flag guests with active packages
Neu’s journey started in 2001. Today, with seven branches in Gurgaon (India), Neu is the only chain of salons that focuses on concept hair and beauty. Neu is also a popular day spa. They are inspired by fashion, grounded by innovation, and distinguished by their creativity and originality.
In January, your Zenoti account was upgraded to an improved set of inventory capabilities that address the demanding needs of ordering and tracking inventory usage. New features help you conduct audits quicker and use built-in mechanisms to ensure your staff follows the right procedures. Additional features like the current stock report help you more easily manage inventory levels. Combined with our mobile inventory audit feature, inventory management just got easier, for small centers and large, multi-center chains.
Enrich is Mumbai’s largest and fastest growing unisex salon chains. With 50 locations spread across 4 cities, Enrich management relies on its strong operating procedures to maintain excellence in service across its center and build a strong, recognizable brand.