Appointment Book & POSFurther customize the appointment book with new features:
- Define time intervals for appointments - i.e. a 5 minute interval would allow you to book appointments at 9:00, 9:05, 9:10, 9:15 etc…
- Zoom allows you to zoom into specific areas of the scheduler, which is useful if you are using small time intervals
- Enable both the guest and service name to display on the appointment block
- You can now more easily edit appointment notes
- Flag guests with active packages
APPOINTMENT BOOK & POS
Add services to active series and custom packages directly from the appointment book. When booking an appointment for a guest, you will now see an “Active Packages” link in the guest and appointment details panel in the lower half of the appointment book.
If you want people to slim down, why not reward them with gold? That’s the tack being taken in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Alarmed at ballooning waistlines in a region where fast food is common and comfortable outdoor exercise is not, the local government is offering to give citizens a gram of gold for each kilogram lost by Aug. 16, according to news reports. Read full article…
Appointment Book & POS
- Track Tips Through the SystemEnable the setting at the org level to allow tip amounts to be entered in the POS. End of day closing honors tips separately.
- Printed Package Balance for Customer VisibilityYou can now print the balance for series packages directly on the customer receipt. This enables customers to see what services remain in their package.
- Package Expiry AlertWhen a receptionist books an appointment and if that customer has a package about to expire, an alert will automatically show. This enables the receptionist to inform the customer about the pending expiry, but also is useful to push a renewal on the package. This alert works similarly to the membership expiry alert.
- Add Services from the POS You'll now find an "Add Service" icon on the POS' Take Payment screen. This enables you to quickly add services during billing.
- Appointment Block Tooltip Shows 'Booked By' ReceptionistHover over an appointment block to display the tooltip. You'll now see the name of the receptionist that created the appointment.
- Hide Tax Line on ReceiptFor our customers in countries and regions that do not require tax, you can now hide the tax info on your receipt. This setting is available in Admin dashboard > Organization > Settings tab.
In last month’s newsletter, we talked about setting up a Facebook page. We took our own advice, and now we need you to visit our page and “Like Us“.
We’re making the deal sweeter for you. We’re giving away 6 months of our software for free! We’ll pick a lucky winner in June. So, spread the word and get more chances to win. Have your colleagues and employees like our Facebook page to enter the contest!