If you’re thinking of starting your own spa or salon, you’ll need to make an investment in your time and most likely money. Our advice – take the time to create a business plan. The process of creating a business plan ensures you’ll fully understand and plan for all aspects of building a successful spa or salon.
When Vikram Bhatt, director at Enrich, realized that customers were increasingly engaging online, he knew he stumbled on an untapped business opportunity.
In January of 2014, Enrich launched their webstore - part of their Zenoti solution that enables customers to browse their service menu, self-book appointments and purchase memberships, packages and gift cards from Enrich’s website.
Online booking isn’t new, but certainly an increasingly powerful tool for spas and salons.
If you don’t already allow customers to book appointments online – via your website or a mobile app – or if your online isn’t driving customer loyalty, engaging customers or making operations easier for you – this is a must read article on why customer self-booking is so critical in today’s world.
Appointment Book & POSFurther customize the appointment book with new features:
- Define time intervals for appointments - i.e. a 5 minute interval would allow you to book appointments at 9:00, 9:05, 9:10, 9:15 etc…
- Zoom allows you to zoom into specific areas of the scheduler, which is useful if you are using small time intervals
- Enable both the guest and service name to display on the appointment block
- You can now more easily edit appointment notes
- Flag guests with active packages