Zenoti is probably the best spa management software available today! I was reluctant to move my data to a new platform due to the tedious process it involves. However, this wasn’t the case with Zenoti. The process was easy thanks to the efficiency of the team.
Appointment Book & POS
- Track Tips Through the SystemEnable the setting at the org level to allow tip amounts to be entered in the POS. End of day closing honors tips separately.
- Printed Package Balance for Customer VisibilityYou can now print the balance for series packages directly on the customer receipt. This enables customers to see what services remain in their package.
- Package Expiry AlertWhen a receptionist books an appointment and if that customer has a package about to expire, an alert will automatically show. This enables the receptionist to inform the customer about the pending expiry, but also is useful to push a renewal on the package. This alert works similarly to the membership expiry alert.
- Add Services from the POS You'll now find an "Add Service" icon on the POS' Take Payment screen. This enables you to quickly add services during billing.
- Appointment Block Tooltip Shows 'Booked By' ReceptionistHover over an appointment block to display the tooltip. You'll now see the name of the receptionist that created the appointment.
- Hide Tax Line on ReceiptFor our customers in countries and regions that do not require tax, you can now hide the tax info on your receipt. This setting is available in Admin dashboard > Organization > Settings tab.
- Filter for rooms based on availability and by service. You can now map rooms to specific services, so that rooms can be booked only for specific services. When booking an appointment, the rooms drop-down will show only those rooms which are available and mapped to the service you've selected.
StyleSpeak asked us for a tip on building customer loyalty, and we had to highlight customer feedback as an under-utilized tool. Check out our article on page 164 to see if you’re using feedback to promote your business.
As one of India’s largest day spa and salon, Tangerine handles high volume of customers every day. Front desk is responsible for engaging with and making every customer feel special – a tall order when you have a large premise, constant traffic and a variety of tasks to handle. Tangerine welcomed a solution to help reduce their admin load.
At midnight on April 23rd, we updated your system with new features and enhancements. Most visible will be updates to the UI. We’ve updated elements for consistency and readability.
If you want to walk through the changes, please sign up for the webinar to be held on Apr 24th at 4 PM (IST)
On midnight, April 23rd, we rolled out new features and enhancements. You’ll notice a number of UI updates that focused on consistency and readability. Other changes include updates to reports, alerts, more capabilities around your POS and enhancements to existing features.
If you’re like most salons and spas, payroll time can be chaotic, specifically due to commission payouts. Zenoti offers features to help with the process.
Use the option “Print all sales by a therapist” to print out the day’s services, sales and related commission for each employee. By asking them to verify the day’s sales, every day, you can catch any discrepancies immediately for correction.
We’re convinced that mobile is changing the way business works today. But, are you? We’ve put together an infographic with real facts and data around mobile usage. Check it out, and you decide if mobile matters to your business.See the entire infographic >
Many of you are running successful email campaigns and its just gotten easier to send html emails. Create an email campaign like you always have, but now you can import html files that are created externally. We have three templates to get you started. Our templates include examples for a birthday offer, a discount promotion and an appointment reminder.