We’re excited to launch a new and improved mobile app for your employees. We’ve updated the app with a beautiful new look and feel, an improved user experience, and added more functionality. Key features of this new app include:
- Restrict access to the app for added security
We’ve included geo-fencing in this new app. This enables you to restrict access to specific areas of the app when staff are not present at your business location. Staff will not be able to access appointment information, which means they cannot alter things like appointment notes, digital form data, rebookings, their check-in and check-out times. They will however still be able to access data around their payroll, commissions, tips, and other reports. Managers and owners will continue to have anytime, anywhere access to their app.
- Better performance with faster response times.
We’ve updated the underlying app technology, for a more responsive experience on your phones and tablets.
- Automated push notifications
Your emp app can now be used to notify staff when their guest checks in or when their guest has completed a service with another provider and ready for their next service. This feature improves the guest experience by minimizing wait times.
- Change guest status Service providers can update guest status, whether it’s to check them in or close appointments. This eases the load on the front desk. And, allows the front desk to accommodate upgrades (upsells) or new appointments when a service provider’s schedule opens up sooner than expected.
- Calendar view to quickly access dates
Employees can quickly identify when they worked and access that day’s reports, whether it’s to look up commissions, retail sales, review their guest list for that day and so on. Similarly, the calendar view also enables the employee to identify their upcoming scheduled days at a glance.
- Improved access to commissions, tips and payroll data
While tracking earnings on commissions and tips, staff can now drill down into individual invoice details. This transparency helps providers verify their earnings for the day, and ensures there are no surprises at payroll. In effect, you’ll see increased trust between service providers with front desk and management.The new app also shows payroll data.
The new app will continue to offer you flexibility with control over permissions and data, and support existing features, including the ability to:
- View consultation and treatment form data from previous visits and update digital treatment forms for a guest’s current visit
- Add new services and add-ons directly from the chair
The new mobile app is supported on both ios and Android phones and tablets.
Interested in using the new mobile app for employees?
If you’re a current Zenoti client that does not already use the employee mobile app, we’re launching a limited time, free beta program. Contact support for details on how to take this app for a test run! The beta program will be available for two months.
If you are a current Zenoti client and using the emp app, we expect to support your upgrade to the new app in September.